Total Credit Recovery Limited (TCR) is the largest Canadian-owned receivables management. We are 100% Canadian owned and collect more Canadian receivables than any other agency in the country. We have offices country-wide with environments that leverage outside-the-box thinking and innovative business practices.
Total Credit Recovery is looking for like-minded professionals to work at our North York office. We are looking to recruit Executives to work as an Assistant Vice-President.
- Advanced understanding of KPI’s in a call centre environment with the ability to implement and monitor
- Able to understand the complex service requirements of our clients and develop, as well as execute, detailed plans to satisfy those requirements.
- Able to present formal proposals to senior Executives and clients in a clear and concise format
- Facilitate regular performance meetings with your management team that clearly define department goals, changes, and initiatives
- Ability to communicate and collaborate on business needs with cross-functional departments
- Implement, actively monitor and participate in employee development programs
- Have superior written and oral communication skills.
- Able to understand and actively promote regulatory and enterprise compliance requirements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Accountable for the successful execution of business operations within your departments. This includes performance, employee retention and development, client retention and promoting organic growth
- Ability to recognize the nuances of multiple client programs and execute strategy tailored to each
- Ensure contract adherence with specific attention to SLA and reporting requirements
- Identify and escalate areas of opportunity/deficiencies to cross-functional departments and then work with them to implement strategies or remediation
- Knowledge of best in class change management practices and demonstrate the ability to execute the entire process from root cause analysis to testing for effectiveness
- Create staffing models with the ability to forecast based on attrition rates and anticipated leakage
- Implement and drive organizational strategies across our various verticals
- Mentoring of management personnel
- May involve occasional domestic travel
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business management or engineering
- Master’s in Business Administration is considered an asset
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience
- A minimum of 2 years of executive management experience
- Advanced ability to use Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in a data-driven environment
Total Credit Recovery Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and foster a diverse environment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. TCR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will be given full and fair consideration and all reasonable accommodations will be made.
For more on this and other employment opportunities at Total Credit Recovery Limited please visit our website.