Job type: Full-Time
We are a progressive company in the financial sector, with over 550 employees in 4 offices across Canada. We are currently seeking hard working, energetic, professional individuals to work as a Senior Collections Representative.
- Make contact with consumers via the telephone to arrange repayment of past due accounts
- Ensure each communication with a consumer is professional and always meets our corporate, regulatory and client requirements
- Locate consumers using online tools, available information and problem solving skills
- Clearly document the results of all calls
- Professionally and respectfully negotiate with consumer and explore money sources to determine best possible arrangement.
- Achieve performance targets and objectives
- Two years plus collections experience
- Professional, tactful and empathetic
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Superior negotiation skills
- Use logic to solve difficult problems and posses the ability to foresee, react, and offer solutions, probe for hidden information and look beyond single solution answers.
- Strong computer skills
- Able to legally work in Canada
- Pass a criminal background check
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Commission, contests and bonus plans
- Paid training
- Vacation within the first year
- Great benefits including medical, dental and optical plans
- Friendly and fun work environment
- Opportunities for advancement