Job type: Full-Time
We are a progressive company in the financial sector, with over 550 employees in 4 offices across Canada. We are currently seeking hard working, energetic, professional individuals to work as a Customer Service Collections Representative.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
We are looking for Collections Managers to manage the Bell Department. This position involves the supervision and coordination of the daily activities of collection officers and supervisors.
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• Resolve work-related problems
• Identify training needs
• Monitor daily attendance and performance
• Project a work plan, set expectations and completion goals
• Audit and adhere to work plan
• May perform collection duties
• Quality assurance of calls through call monitoring
• Perform file audits
• Conduct weekly training sessions
• Conduct hiring interviews
• Complete performance reviews and performance counseling
• Handle escalated calls
• Must be well-versed with Credit and Collections policy, systems, and controls, preferably in an oversight capacity, from either an auditing or a managerial perspective
• Must be detailed and diligent
• Preference is for a minimum of 2 years of related experience and a hands-on, proactive leadership style
• Telecom/1st party/Credit Card/Payment Processing industry experience also a definite asset.
• Excellent technical skills required (MS Office products, Work & Excel proficiency, solid aptitude for technology) and collection software
• Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), negotiation and motivational skills
• Excellent leader and mentor